Thursday, February 5, 2009

Restaurant Week 2009 - Extended

If you went out for dinner in NYC every single evening for your entire life, you could eat at a different restaurant every single evening. Unfortunately, B and I have our regular haunts and we have trouble convincing ourselves to deviate from our favorites. However, when Restaurant Week rolls around we are usually able to get ourselves to try something new.

I was very happy this morning when I read that Restaurant Week 2009 is being extended. Click HERE for more details about which restaurants are participating in the extended RW.

Follow this Link for more information about the "regularly scheduled" Restaurant Week.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Fun! Charlotte has restaurant week about twice a year, and it's a good excuse to try a new place.

Unknown said...

I love restaurant week! These days I usually go to the same restaurants over and over again (because lets face it, I don't like to mess with a good thing when I have it). Restaurant week is a great opportunity to try new restaurants at a semi-reasonable price, AND they usually put the best dishes on the menu.